Monday, June 20, 2011

Life is not like a roller coaster. This is.

Yes. Finally. After so long. We went to UNIVERSAL STUDIO!!! and I made a vow that I would never ever go on the rides before we went there. Sadly, this vow flew away with the wind when we reach there. and it was not a regret!

The roller coaster rides were a once in a lifetime experience you just gotta try it. I had one and it was enough. That, I told bf when he tried to pull me up for a 2nd time. haha... Nevetheless, I came out as a brand new Superwoman after the rides. I was reborn. Overcame myself. It really felt good. Serves as a good motivational reminder.

If I can overcome such a big ass fear, there is nothing I can fear.




Upon reaching!
Snap and snap with the iconic ball!


super extra woman behind... *roll eyes*

Once we stepped in, I dash towards this furry fat bear!!

Marilyn Monroe. Sexy goddess. Urm..the flabby version.


HEY YOU!Who says you can put your duck hands around my boy?





This was my worst nightmare. Taken before I enter into fright zone.

With bf's brother's gf. 2 brave souls. Colour coordinated coincidentally!lol..

the brothers with the gfs.

My outfit totally made me looked like I worked there. The safari/zookeeper hunter wear. I just need those hats to complete that look.


I used to get a lot of "You looked like Egyptian" in the past. Now Im standing beside one.



See.. I looked like im at Egypt.

Betty Boop!!My childhood favourite!!






Fatty penguins!!I love!!!
The dream since young. The castle...

Drop dead on the bed at night when reached home. Went to work on Monday like a zombie.
But... I had a shiok-tastic time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment