Thursday, April 7, 2011

When the cat is away, the mouse come out to play.

What am I up to when the Bf is away?haha....


When to NEX with Queenie and we finally went to Pet Safari!! Dogs never fail to cheer me up no matter how lousy my day is.


Went prawning with Rachel & her bf!1st time been driven around by her!so exciting!!

Her bf's babies! Yup we all brought our little darlings to prawning!

his Chow Chow was the star of the day. People flock to him upon seeing him.

my Pasta was not too bad either!

Webcam with the lucky boy whose having a fun time at Europe.

Misses.


Today marks the end of a journey that I tripped and fell. It also marks a new beginning. 2 actually. Crossing my fingers that this would be the last time.


Meeting the girls tomorrow night! can't wait!!




No comments:

Post a Comment