Saturday, April 3, 2010

Isetan Fashion Week

















My 1st fashion show project Im in charge of.

Its madness, the morning rehearsals, the hours of hair n makeup, the cleaning and packing up aftermath, e rush in changing the models' outfits for them.

The best part was the kids. somehw they just make me smile a little, and forget abt all the weariness. esp bcoz they're kids, boss are especially gentle to them, and it affects e way he talks to me cause he cant scream n shout at me in front of e kids. haha...

I gt no more energy to think of what to type here, so just let the photos speak for itself.


With Marisa and Amelia.








Ee Xuan and Marisa



























Deborah's the winner of Teens Model Search 2010.
















boss say that Deborah looks "too happy" when she smile. hahahah...


















Shine is the 2nd Runner-Up for Teens Model Search 2010. Kids nwadays....Im the Nerd Model Search Champion when Im their age.






With the smartest and most witty Penny.




Cheeky Shye-Anne.


Kids just have the magic to make me forget my wearniess. These babies are so adorable...

No comments:

Post a Comment