Monday, November 19, 2012

Time...

Sometimes I wish time would stop, so that I needn't grow old, my parents won't age, pasta won't grow old... So they can all be by my side longer...

Lately I've been feeling a little emotional. People say I look like a kid, I'm always like a kid in some people's eyes. And a talk with my Gf made me realise I appear like I'm not ready for marriage and settle down, all because of one reason. 

I refuse to grow up. So my parents, my loved ones and pasta will also stop growing and be by my side longer...foolish maybe? But yea, I yearn to grow older n settle down, but I fear time passing too fast...But me appearing like a kid, gives no assurance to some for important things in life.

So many mixed feelings lately, so many things I wanna say n tell.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment