Saturday, October 6, 2012

2nd best thing that happened.

My elder sis finally gave birth to baby Jared on 3 Oct 2012!

He was a bundle of joy to me especially. Overload of mad cuteness!

Rushed down after work on 2 days excitedly. Boy, I shrieked like a lil girl in a candy shop when I finally saw this little darling. I know I know its a hospital, I forgot at that moment ok!





with my younger sis and her boy.


the sisters with the new member of the family.


carrying baby Jared with cautious care.

damn nervous and scared I will injured this fragile darling.

mummy and baby Jared.





little darling holding on to my finger while he sleeps...



went back again on the 2nd day.






bf looking fatherly with baby Jared grinning sweetly in his sleep.







Here are the photos taken today. A beautiful Saturday!



in my new favourite feather earrings with gold embellishment, and my new lace jumper bf's sweet sister got for me/














Looking forward to the 3rd best thing to happen this month. My birthday in 2 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment