Saturday, May 21, 2011

gearing up for Great Singapore Sale!

went for some retail rush last weekend. Boy was I lucky or what. Bf reminded me that I needed a pair of jeans and pulled me into Levis. I got a pair of jeans that fitted me perfectly well as though it was meant for me. At 60% discount!!! SCREAM!!!

Have been looking around of a black knee length corporate style skirt and have been procrastinating ever since god knows how long ago. stepped into a shop and saw the mannequin donning this piece that I have absolutely no confidence I can pull it off. To my surprise, it was really pretty!

So there, I damaged my pocket that day. But I was H.A.P.P.Y




Getting ready to leave the house.











1 more week to an excuse for getting more clothes n shoes. GSS!





No comments:

Post a Comment