Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zoo-liday~

1st trip to the zoo~


Its not the 1st time I've been there, and ur not the 1st whom I went with. However, this is the 1st time, I enjoyed myself genuinely from the start til the end, with nothing else but smiles all over and a happy me. And I mean, genuinely happy.






We are going in!!







my family.the Tigers!


















The Pygmy hippo!



Muacks!












































My fav carousel~




This time, instead of my dad, I had you to offer to bring me to take the ride.



























I still do believe mermaids to exist.



my fav animal of all time!



this is the real me.
















Max Brenner chocolate after that~



surprise from him when he return from his "toilet".


Thanks bb for always pampering me and surprising me. this "toilet" trick can't be used again le hor?





No comments:

Post a Comment